LEED Strategies & Case Studies: Health & Wellness in LEED
About this Event
How does LEED support the health and wellness of the people who live, work or play in the project?
Join us at 11 AM EST on April 29 to hear the stories about how LEED creates a healthier environment that supports health and wellness. During this session, you will hear directly from the people who work with LEED day to day. They will offer concrete real world examples of hoe the strategies supported and motivated by LEED have changed people's lives.
Learn how the biophilic design support s occupant emotional health and well being. Discover how saving water supports community wide health and wellness.
This session is approved for 1 CE Hour and is LEED Specific: BD+C, ID+C, O+M
- Renee Azerbegi, President, Ambient Energy
- Robin Guenther, Principal, Perkins & Will
- John Mlade, Director of Sustainability & Healthy Environments, Wight & Company
- Amnda Timmons, Presidnet, Ampagen Solutions
- Lisa Stanley, Director Technical Solutions, USGBC
A 20% Student/Emerging Professional discount is available upon request, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your promo code.