The safety and well-being of our community is our top priority. USGBC continues to monitor policy and procedures and is working actively to remain in compliance with federal, state, and local agencies to implement best practices aimed at managing the spread of COVID-19.
To protect the health and peace of mind of our attendees, USGBC has implemented the following preventive measures:
- All in-person attendees of USGBC Live events must show proof of vaccination in advance to participate. Full vaccination is defined as having received two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccine or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson product (or a comparably approved vaccine for international attendees) and must be dated at least 14 days in advance of the event.
- Attendees are still encouraged to bring a digital or physical copy of their vaccination card.
- Facial mask wearing is required for all indoor activities and encouraged for outdoor activities except when actively eating or drinking.
- Daily health screenings will be required to be completed before gaining entry to the venue
- Attendees are asked to observe social distancing protocols and respect other’s personal space
- All attendees are required to review and agree to USGBC’s Event Attendee Release & Liability Waiver
Additional measures may be implemented as necessary. Direct any inquiries related to USGBC’s commitment to fostering a safe environment for all USGBC Live participants to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bookmark this page for the latest updates.
Visit the links below for more information about federal, state, and local mandates and recommendations to maintain safety.